XF: premium lenses (the ones with the red logo are professional lenses).
XC: a cheaper series of lenses designed for entry-level cameras.
R: Ring, meaning the lens includes an aperture ring.
LM: Linear Motor means that the lens has a faster AF motor. It provides faster speed and silent operation.
WR: Weather Resistant
OIS: Optical Image Stabilisation
- Reno, Nevada: Shot with XF 16-55 & 23-F2, Oct. 5-10, 2017
- Ten Fujinon XF Lenses – Sharpness Test
- XF55-200: Slow Light
- New RAW Converter ‘Fujifilm X RAW Studio’
- XF16mm f/1.4 As Macro Lens?
- X-E1: Use Drive Button to Switch Photography Modes
- X-E1: Reassigning Function Button
- Fujifilm X-mount Firmware Updates
- Fujinon XF80mmF2.8 LM OIS WR Macro
- GoPro Hero5 Black: Waikiki Beach (Revised)
- First Test of the Fujifilm MCEX-11 Macro Extension Tube
- Front Command Dial
- Exposure Compensation Dial
- The Mall at Ala Moana Center: Shot with X-E1 and 23mm f/2
- X-E1: If the Electronic Level Disappears?
- How to Access Higher Shutter Speeds
- Flowers: Shot with X-E1 & XF56-1.2
- Close-up of Honeybee: X-E1 with 90mm f/2
- X-E1 vs X-T2: IQ Test with 90-2
- First Shoot with Fujifilm X-E1 – Young Street (Revised)
- X-E1 Arrived This Evening 8/16/17
- Quick Test of the XF90mm F/2: Can It Do More Than Portraits?
- First Shoot XF16-55 F2.8: Ala Moana Center on Kapiolani Blvd. 8/6/17
- 16mm Focal Length Test of XF16, XF10-24, and XF16-55
- X-T2 with XF16mm F1.4: Ala Wai Boat Harbor
- Starburst Comparisons of 8 Fujinon XF Lenses
- X-T2 Lens Test: Comparing Seven Lenses
- XF56mm F/1.2 – South King Street
- X-T2 with XF 55-200mm: Night Crew
- D5100: Live Display Settings
- X100T: Biki Comes to Honolulu
- Free Photo Editors vs. Lightroom
- X100T: Best Video Tutorial for Menu Settings
- X-T2 & X100T: How to Switch Between LCD and Viewfinder
- X-T2 with 55-200mm and 10-24mm: Hōkūleʻa Returns Home 2017
- Nikon D5500: My Manual Setup
- X-T2: Indoor Shoot with 23mm F2 and 56mm F1.2
- X-T2: How to Center the Focus Box
- X-T2: How to Add/Remove Electronic Level
- First Shoot with XF 23mm F/2
- XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 – First Shoot at Magic Island with X-T2
- Dewdrop Test for X-T2 Lenses – 56mm, 10-24mm, 55-200mm
- Bracketing for X-T2
- How to Set Up the X-T2 to iPhone 6P Remote Control Connection
- How to Reset the X-T2
- 10-24mm f/4 Lens: Frozen Exposure Compensation Meter
- Nightfall: X-T2 with 10-24mm & 56mm
- Gridlines in Viewfinder: X-T2 and X100T
- X-T2 Burst Mode
- X-T2 Function Buttons