- X100T: Best Video Tutorial for Menu Settings
- X-T2 & X100T: How to Switch Between LCD and Viewfinder
- X-T2 with 55-200mm and 10-24mm: Hōkūleʻa Returns Home 2017
- Nikon D5500: My Manual Setup
- X-T2: Indoor Shoot with 23mm F2 and 56mm F1.2
- X-T2: How to Center the Focus Box
- X-T2: How to Add/Remove Electronic Level
- First Shoot with XF 23mm F/2
- XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 – First Shoot at Magic Island with X-T2
- Dewdrop Test for X-T2 Lenses – 56mm, 10-24mm, 55-200mm
- Bracketing for X-T2
- How to Set Up the X-T2 to iPhone 6P Remote Control Connection
- My X-mount Lens Collection
- How to Reset the X-T2
- 10-24mm f/4 Lens: Frozen Exposure Compensation Meter
- Nightfall: X-T2 with 10-24mm & 56mm
- Gridlines in Viewfinder: X-T2 and X100T
- X-T2 Burst Mode
- X-T2 Function Buttons
- X-T2 + 10-24mm F/4: Plantation-Period Houses in McCully
- Should I Replace the X100T with the XF23mm f/2?
- First Shoot with XF 10-24mm f/4 on X-T2
- X-T2 vs X100T: Night Shooting
- X100T: ISO ‘Manual’ Control
- X-T2 Specs: Image Size
- XT2: How to Set Up for Video?
- X100T: Disappearing Hybrid Viewfinder
- XT2: Best Walk Around Lens?
- XT2: Best Memory Cards?
- XT2: Best Lens for Street?
- XT2: Best Lens for Video?
- Best Wide-angle for XT2? Update 4/26/17
- XT2 with 56mm 1.2 in Very Low Indoor Light
- Can the Fujinon XF 56mm 1.2 R Be Used As an All-purpose Lens?
- XT2: How to Adjust the Focus Box Size
- XT2: To Enable JPG + Raw
- XT2: Best Protective Filters for Lens?
- XT2: Best Portrait Lens?
- XT2: Other Lens?
- XT2: Code for Fujinon Lenses
- Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Camera (Body Only) – Black
- Fujifilm X-T1 Mirrorless Camera
Author Archives: JimS
Anthony Morganti’s “Fujifilm X100t Menu Settings,” YouTube 5/2/16
Last updated 6/20/17 9:20pm Shot this with my X-T2, with mostly the 55-200mm. I used the 10-24mm for crowd shots. Began shooting at 6:15am from the Ala Wai Yacht Club end of the harbor, thinking that would give me the … Continue reading
Settings PENCIL (Custom Setting Menu) Set Number of Focus Points (AF39) Rangefinder (ON) Viewfinder grid display (ON) CAMERA (Shooting Menu) Image Quality: set to NEF (RAW) + JPEG fine Image Size: set to Large 6000 x 4000; 24.0 M NEF … Continue reading
At a recent family event, I used the 23mm F2 and 56mm F1.2. It was held in a mid-sized party room at a Japanese restaurant from 6:30-8:30 pm. The indoor lighting was typical for restaurants, bright enough to read menus … Continue reading
Problem: The focus box in your viewfinder is not in the center, and you want to return it to center. Solution A: Press the joystick down. If nothing happens, press it again. It should move back to the center. Solution … Continue reading