- X-E1 vs X-T2: IQ Test with 90-2
- First Shoot with Fujifilm X-E1 – Young Street (Revised)
- X-E1 Arrived This Evening 8/16/17
- Quick Test of the XF90mm F/2: Can It Do More Than Portraits?
- First Shoot XF16-55 F2.8: Ala Moana Center on Kapiolani Blvd. 8/6/17
- 16mm Focal Length Test of XF16, XF10-24, and XF16-55
- X-T2 with XF16mm F1.4: Ala Wai Boat Harbor
- Starburst Comparisons of 8 Fujinon XF Lenses
- X-T2 Lens Test: Comparing Seven Lenses
- XF56mm F/1.2 – South King Street
- X-T2 with XF 55-200mm: Night Crew
- D5100: Live Display Settings
- X100T: Biki Comes to Honolulu
- Free Photo Editors vs. Lightroom
- X100T: Best Video Tutorial for Menu Settings
- X-T2 & X100T: How to Switch Between LCD and Viewfinder
- X-T2 with 55-200mm and 10-24mm: Hōkūleʻa Returns Home 2017
- Nikon D5500: My Manual Setup
- X-T2: Indoor Shoot with 23mm F2 and 56mm F1.2
- X-T2: How to Center the Focus Box
- X-T2: How to Add/Remove Electronic Level
- First Shoot with XF 23mm F/2
- XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 – First Shoot at Magic Island with X-T2
- Dewdrop Test for X-T2 Lenses – 56mm, 10-24mm, 55-200mm
- Bracketing for X-T2
- How to Set Up the X-T2 to iPhone 6P Remote Control Connection
- How to Reset the X-T2
- 10-24mm f/4 Lens: Frozen Exposure Compensation Meter
- Nightfall: X-T2 with 10-24mm & 56mm
- Gridlines in Viewfinder: X-T2 and X100T
- X-T2 Burst Mode
- X-T2 Function Buttons
- X-T2 + 10-24mm F/4: Plantation-Period Houses in McCully
- Should I Replace the X100T with the XF23mm f/2?
- First Shoot with XF 10-24mm f/4 on X-T2
- X-T2 vs X100T: Night Shooting
- X100T: ISO ‘Manual’ Control
- X-T2 Specs: Image Size
- XT2: How to Set Up for Video?
- X100T: Disappearing Hybrid Viewfinder
- XT2: Best Walk Around Lens?
- XT2: Best Memory Cards?
- XT2: Best Lens for Street?
- XT2: Best Lens for Video?
- Best Wide-angle for XT2? Update 4/26/17
- XT2 with 56mm 1.2 in Very Low Indoor Light
- Can the Fujinon XF 56mm 1.2 R Be Used As an All-purpose Lens?
- XT2: How to Adjust the Focus Box Size
- XT2: To Enable JPG + Raw
- XT2: Best Protective Filters for Lens?
Author Archives: JimS
Preliminary thoughts: The primary difference is image size: 6000 x 4000 pixels for the X-T2 vs. 4896 x 3264 pixels for the X-E1. Short of actual large prints, though, this size difference seems to be irrelevant. Zooming in on these images, both … Continue reading
After a long and grueling search, I decided to get an X-E1 as a backup for the X-T2. It came down to size, price, battery and lens compatibility with the X-T2, and bang for the buck. For me, it was … Continue reading
Photos taken with the Fujinon 16-55mm F2.8 lens on the Fujifilm X-T2 on 6 Aug. 2017 from 6:56-8:21 AM. The shoot focused on the Kapiolani Blvd. side of Ala Moana Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. All shots are converted RAW files … Continue reading
Last updated 08/12/17 Results: According to conventional wisdom, the 16mm prime would produce better results than the two zooms. Also, based on reviews that I’ve read or seen, I’d assume that the 16 and 16-55 would outperform the 10-24. But … Continue reading
First shoot with the Fujinon XF16mm F/1.4 lens mounted on the Fujifilm X-T2. Location: Ala Wai Boat Harbor on 1 Aug. 2017.